Senior Account Executive
Industrial operations power our cities, our homes and supply consumers with products they use every day. At Kelvin, we are committed to delivering the next generation of intelligent control to improve the safety, adaptability, and resourcefulness of the operations that power our world. Our team is passionate about leveraging data science and machine learning to enable industrial machines to begin thinking for themselves. The Kelvin platform is a hardware and software solution that provides a comprehensive view
The Senior Account Executive is a high visibility role crucial to our business growth. The Senior Account Executive is responsible for generating sales in order to drive company growth. The Senior Account Executive is expected to work on their own initiative, generate leads, close business and grow client accounts to achieve both personal and company goals. The Senior Account Executive will also participate in group selling and group training activities to further fuel the growth of Kelvin Inc.
Job success is based on understanding the customers buying stages coupled with self-motivation, an innate drive to succeed and a passion for developing new business. This is a true business development role where you will be responsible for all aspects of sales and client development. This is not a role dedicated to managing existing client accounts.
- Generating new client business, closing sales and growing accounts to meet revenue and margin goals.
- Achieving predefined sales goals in order to achieve personal success and contribute to the company’s yearly revenue goals.
- Developing new client leads and maintaining a healthy pipeline with high conversion rates.
- Promoting Kelvin Inc. in the industry and seeking client accounts that best fit with our services.
- Participating in all internal sales meetings to facilitate knowledge sharing and provide optimal progress updates to the sales team and management.
- Attending seminars, conferences and meetings focused on building new business and maximizing the revenue of clients.
- Representing the Kelvin Inc. brand personality and positioning in the marketplace to ensure cohesiveness and unity of Kelvin both internally and externally.
- Documenting all sales activities in the company CRM system.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 5+ years Sales Experience selling into the Oil & Gas Industry
- Proven experience meeting/exceeding sales goals
- Exceptional ability to win new business
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Dynamic personality and exceptional client relationship skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking, time management & organization
- Resilience, flexibility, and eagerness to try new approaches
- A confident, focused attitude coupled with humility and the desire to grow and learn new things
Kelvin believes in putting its employees first. We offer a generous compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, FSA, unlimited PTO and 401(k) benefits and a match. We are also located in a transit and culture-rich location in San Francisco in the Mission district.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kelvin is deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We believe that different backgrounds and life experiences make our team better. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.