Commercial Service Truck Technician
Service Truck Technician
Kal Tire is recruiting for a Commercial Service Truck Technician in Duncan, BC. As the ideal candidate, you have a strong desire to be in the automotive industry, have a passion for people and understand the true value of good customer service. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will perform service calls on a wide variety of equipment and will work directly with our customers in the field.
Kal Tire is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. Our 250 store locations offer a clean and safe work environment, encouraging a motivating and fun atmosphere. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong technical skills but who are also good communicators.
- Troubleshoot, repair and perform service calls on a wide variety of equipment tires and wheels
- Provide exceptional customer service and exceed every client’s expectations
- Ensure the job is completed safely and on time
- Assist the front shop and perform other duties as required
- You have previous experience in the automotive industry.
- You have a mechanical aptitude and take pride in maintaining your own vehicle and tools
- You are methodical and patient in your approach; you have a keen eye for detail
- You are a strong team player who is able to work unsupervised
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment
- You have a valid driver’s license. A class 1 driver’s license or heavy equipment operator experience is considered an asset
- A high school diploma is a minimum requirement
- Applicable training courses such as an automotive pre-employment program or high school shop would be considered an asset
- Daily travel required within the local territory and a willingness to work form a field service truck in all weather conditions.
If you are ready to put your career into high gear, submit your resume today! We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.