Automotive Mechanic / 3rd Year apprentice
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you a relentless problem solver? Are you an excellent communicator who thrives in a service environment?
We want to hear from you!
Imagine being part of a collaborative team that is dedicated to exceptional customer service, safety and a productive work environment!
Well known as Canada’s largest independently owned tire dealer, we are looking for a ….
- Registered Automotive Apprentice Technician
- An outstanding corporate culture where you are part of the Kal Tire family
- A profit sharing program that can add significant additional income
- A very competitive salary and clear career direction
- An industry leading benefits package, including tuition reimbursement
- A complete, comprehensive and purposeful training program
- The opportunity to grow your career to the next level, whether you see yourself as the next generation of Certified Store Manager or even a Certified Salesperson
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in the automotive industry
What you bring:
- You are registered in a provincially recognized Apprenticeship Program and have experience with front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift
- Assist in identifying potential mechanical sales with team members
- You have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of good customer service
- You are methodical and patient in your approach; you have a keen eye for detail
- Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace
- Supply and maintain personal tools
If you are ready to put your career into high gear, submit your resume today!
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted by Kal Tire regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.