Inside Sales Representative
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 250 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition, Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, operating on more than 150 mine sites across 18 countries and five continents. The company employs more than 9,000 team members globally.
The Inside Sales Representative generates new sales growth through relationship building with current and potential customers. Critical aspects of this role will be the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a broad range of people, add ongoing value and provide superior customer service.
- You are the first point of contact for our customers, interacting with them via telephone, email, text, and in some cases in-person.
- Assist customers by recommending products, preparing quotes, booking service appointments and coordinating with store team members to ensure consistent delivery of services.
- Maintain a high degree of product knowledge across the full range of our products and services.
- Grow existing customer accounts and relationships.
- Effectively maintain records of sales calls, customer contacts, and details of meetings and status updates on a monthly basis.
- Participate in regular sales meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of annual sales forecasts.
- Recommend and assist in the development of new customer needs and principal relationships.
- Develop and build relationships with new customers and develop additional contacts within existing customers.
- Increase market share.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a telemarketing or inside sales role.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing a quota of leads and opportunities for a defined customer base.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated attention to detail and data entry skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to track leads, manage opportunities and maintain an accurate customer database.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- University or College Degree in Business Administration and/or Marketing, Communication or equivalent education and experience an asset.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Commercial or Automotive/equipment knowledge an asset.
- Language proficiency in Punjabi considered an asset.
- Language proficiency in French considered an asset.
KAL TIRE AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS.