Commercial Service Truck Tire Technician
If you have a strong desire to be in the automotive industry, have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of good customer service, we have an opportunity for you!
Our company is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong technical
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
· You continually strive to provide exceptional customer service and exceed every client’s expectations.
· You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift. You may be required to work in extreme weather conditions.
· You have a mechanical aptitude and take pride in maintaining your own vehicle and tools.
· You are willing and able to make service calls at any time of the day or night.
· You are methodical and patient in your approach; you have a keen eye for detail.
· Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
· You have several years of driving experience and hold a class G driver's license and clean Driver's Abstract.
· Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
· Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
· Profit Sharing – Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
· Technology – We grant everyone
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.