Human Resources Co-op Student
Four-Month Co-op Term
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 250 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition, Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, operating on more than 150 mine sites across 18 countries and five continents. The company employs more than 6,500 team members globally.
This role is responsible for providing support to Kal Tire’s HR Team Members, with a specific focus on compensation and employee relations.
- Assist in the development of programs regarding human resource best practices, including but not limited to employee relations and long term disability.
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources Team Members to assist in the development of programs and procedures
- Draft general forms, reports and communiqué as required
- Help develop employment programs
- Special Projects on ad hoc basis.
- Previous HR experience considered an asset
- Currently enrolled in 3rd year of Bachelor of Business or Commerce degree with major in Management and/or Human Resources
- Students must provide written verification from their post-secondary institution confirming they are registered and actively participating in a recognized Cooperative Education program.
KAL TIRE AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS.