Sales & Service
Kal Tire is looking for a talented individual to work for one of our specialty teams in Calgary. We are looking for a service technician for our industrial location who has the ability to evolve as our unique store does. If you want to learn a specialized part of our industry from the ground up with opportunities for advancement then please keep reading.
Our company is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong technical skills, but who are also good communicators and thrive in the service industry.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
- You continually strive to provide exceptional customer service and exceed every client’s expectations.
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment.
You are able to adapt as new learning opportunities and responsibilities become available.
- Contribute to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace by following all safety and environmental policies and rules and by taking an active approach to accident prevention and environmental protection.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Grade 12 or GED.
- Contribute to an upbeat atmosphere in the workplace by supporting and providing assistance to other team members.
- You have excellent communication skills, a mechanical aptitude and are detail oriented.
- Very competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
- Profit Sharing – Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.