Commercial Marketing Coordinator
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 260 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, operating on more than 150 mine sites across 18 countries and five continents. The company employs more than 6,500 team members globally.
Reporting to the Commercial Marketing Solutions Lead the Commercial Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the successful implementation of select marketing programs. The Commercial Marketing Coordinator works closely with internal subject matter experts and various external contractors to plan and execute marketing campaigns, track results and report back to the business. Key objectives are to build brand awareness, generate leads and nurture customers through various marketing programs including direct mail, email, social media and events.
Program / Campaign Implementation
- Take initiative in researching, proposing, and championing new and better ways of communicating messages and brand value to commercial prospects & customers.
- Coordinate direct marketing program logistics including target list segmentation, creative development & production, campaign setup in marketing automation platform, member flow set up and testing, campaign measurement and reporting.
- Coordinate different forms of multi-channel campaigns through to completion including lead generation, account-based marketing (ABM), referral programs and other nurture-based approaches.
- Track program results and provide reporting of all programs.
- Deliver regular updates to website(s) while ensuring a high level of consistency and quality.
- Create content and other collateral used in various marketing programs.
- Apply sound project coordination skills to monitor marketing projects and deliver actionable results on time.
- Plan and implement virtual and in-person events.
- Stay informed of online marketing industry developments by working closely with internal experts.
- Liaise with internal partners and outside vendors to provide high-quality support in project execution.
- Minimum two years of general marketing/ coordination experience, preferably within medium-large organizations.
- Minimum two years implementing integrated marketing campaigns including experience executing on multi-touch marketing automation campaigns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- An interest in process optimization and measuring the ROI of marketing activities.
- Strong understanding of basic marketing principles, specifically: direct marketing, web-based campaigns, social media, account-based marketing, personalized customer journeys.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail for the purpose of managing multiple and competing tasks within tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to take ownership and drive projects through to completion.
- Superior relationship management skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- Entry level needs analysis skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business or other relevant courses of study.
- Experience with CRM platforms with direct experience in Salesforce.com considered an asset.
- Experience in graphic design, HTML coding, and knowledge of printing production processes considered an asset.
KAL TIRE AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS.