Shipper Vancouver, BC
As the ideal candidate, you have a strong background in general vehicle maintenance; enjoy working with a high energy team in a retail environment.
Our company is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. Our 250 locations offer clean and safe work environments encouraging a motivating and fun atmosphere. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong technical skills, but who are also good communicators and thrive in the service industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Daily shipping and receiving of tires and wheels.
· You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift. You may be required to work in extreme weather conditions.
· Organizing warehouse and yard.
· Prepare inventory for monthly counts.
· Work with retread plants, transport company and commercial salespeople to ensure our customers receive products and service.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
· Forklift experience an asset (will train successful applicant if required).
· You hold a Class 5 Driver’s Licence.
· Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
· Grade 12 or GED.
· Basic computer skills.
· Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
· Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
· Profit Sharing – Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
· Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.