Commercial Tire Technician - Full-time
Commercial Tire Technician (Truck Pad)
If you have a strong desire to be in the automotive industry, have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of good customer service, we have an opportunity for you!
Our company is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong technical skills, but who are good communicators and thrive in the service industry. The successful candidate will represent Kal Tire providing service calls for a wide variety of equipment, trucks and trailers. Kal Tire will provide a thorough 6-week training program.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift. You may be required to work in extreme weather conditions.
- You have a mechanical aptitude and take pride in maintaining your own vehicle and tools.
- You are methodical and patient in your approach; you have a keen eye for detail.
- Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
- You have several years of driving experience and hold a clean Driver's Abstract.
- Very competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
- Profit Sharing – Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.