Retread Technician (training provided)
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and tire services provider and a global leader in mining tire services. With over 250 stores, four warehouses and 10 retread plants in Canada, and servicing more than 150 mine sites across five continents, Kal Tire is truly a global company.
Imagine being part of a collaborative team that is dedicated to exceptional customer service, safety and a productive work environment!
Well known as Canada’s largest independently owned tire dealer, we are looking for Tire Retread Technicians who promote a high level of drive and commitment to service our stores. We know our success is built on our team members.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
· Demonstrated commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
· You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
· Ability to follow all established procedures, safety protocols and workplace policies.
· Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required.
· Required ability to stand for extended periods of time.
· Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
· Mechanical experience preferred.
· Grade 12 or GED.
· Basic computer skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and capable of functioning in a team environment.
· Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
· Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
· Incentive Program – Additional income may be obtained through our Incentive Program which recognizes performance output.
· Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in manufacturing equipment, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.