Automotive Apprentice Technician (1st 2nd year)
Automotive Technician (1st or 2nd Year Apprentice)
As the ideal candidate, you have a strong background in general vehicle maintenance; enjoy working with a high energy team in a retail environment.
Our company is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. Our 250 locations offer clean and safe work environments encouraging a motivating and fun atmosphere. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong technical
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
· You hold a provincially recognized trade’s ticket and have experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments or are currently working on level 2 of apprenticeship training.
· You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
· You can confidently inspect, diagnose, adjust, service and repair a wide variety of vehicles.
· Assist in identifying potential mechanical sales with team members.
· You have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of good customer service.
· You are methodical and patient in your approach; you have a keen eye for detail.
· Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
· Supply and maintain personal tools.
· Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
· Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
· Profit Sharing – Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
· Technology – We grant everyone