OTR Business Analyst
The Kal Tire Mining Tire Group has been servicing mine sites since 1972 where we quickly established a reputation for reliability, innovation and outstanding service. Our objective remains simple: to deliver services and products of measurable value to our customers. Kal Tire now operates in 18 countries and continues to grow every day. With our team developing, we are seeking an individual who is keen to progress in their career, passionate about leading people and delivering quality service.
The OTR Business Analyst is responsible for the collection, Management and analysis of information. The role is responsible for the efficient flow of Large OTR tires out to sites. This role supports the Mining Tire Group in Canada.
• Based on site-specific information complete weekly/ Bi-monthly and monthly service/ equipment rental and product invoices for various sites.
• Ensure that appropriate back-up is available, files and retained to support customer invoices
• Ensure that invoices are accurate and closed in a timely manner within the appropriate period and that any over credit issues are communicated to Sales Managers.
• Order Product from various outside suppliers and Kal Tire warehouses via the Vernon Order Centre
• Receive product into Inventory system (KINS)
• Approve and code invoices from customs brokers and insure that appropriate costs are added to the landed cost of products.
• Track all incoming product from rubber companies by PO’s, monthly orders etc.
• Keep track of speed sheets (Boats from Japan) for accuracy and arrange for Kal transport to pick up and deliver to Kamloops in a timely fashion in order of needed priority.
• Liaise with Suppliers (Bridgestone) to make sure the speed sheet is correct before we give to ok to invoice Kal.
• Liaise with remaining rubber company contacts regarding their incoming product (Michelin, Maxam, etc.)
• Arrange in order of urgency and needs the outgoing tires each month from Kamloops to various mines and or Mildred Lake.
• Receive product and invoice the outgoing product in KINS to appropriate branches, mine sites
• Approve and code the actual invoices from Rubber companies for product received and send to Rubco for payment (match with incoming pack slips and or speed sheets for accuracy).
• Responsible for year-end inventory controls. Actual counts and follow-up with the inventory dept. in regard to cutoff results and investigate any over-loss issues and sign off on same.
• Complete NAFTA certificate of origins (tariff codes) for all Haltec and Fuller Bros product we handle. Done once a year in Nov-Dec with our broker.
• Responsible for ordering, stocking, and movement of Tire Life product to branches (managed through #388)
Communication and Support
• Support sites with day to day needs
• Liaise with credit department and Sales Managers as required and set up new accounts in Kins (once approved by credit)
• Responsible for monthly inventory approval procedures with the inventory department for all MTG branches.
• Communicate with various MTG and Kal Tire teams and individuals as appropriate
• Establish and maintain a strong working relationship and report with outside suppliers and mine sites
• Establish and maintain a strong working relationship and rapport with site personnel at Kamloops warehouse and Kal Transport
• 10+ years’ administration and or Inventory control experience
• Experience working in sales cycles would be an asset
• Inventory and cost management experience would be an asset
• Mining and or OTR tire knowledge would be an asset
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• High level of attention to detail
• An excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience with full feature Inventory and point of sales system
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Ability to investigate, troubleshoot errors and to analyze information flows across all subsystems
• Post-secondary experience in business or sales management
• Knowledge of information system
• Must be able to travel within Canada