Project Manager (Eaton, Ohio)
- BS degree in Engineering, Science, or Technical Field
- 8+ years of PM Experience
- Mechanical Engineering Background
- Product Launch Experience
- Establish and update project plans and budgets with actual and forecasts and, with assistance, manage deviations from plan and project parameters.
- Own and manage the project by working closely with, among others, Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Reliability Lab, Product Management, and Sales teams.
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules.
- Work closely with Functional Department Leaders to prioritize work pipeline and secure required resource commitments.
- Communicate with company Executive Team about the status of a product development.
- Schedule and present project milestone status and Phase Review meetings to key stakeholders.
- Ensure all project objectives are clearly documented, approved and delivered.
- Interface and present project information to strategic customer representatives.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables.
- Manage project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues.