Sr. Solidworks Designer
- Solidworks proficient, modeling, drawing, and assembly
- GD&T understanding and application for component drawings & design
- Tolerance analysis experience. We will be transitioning to a software called TADM.
- DFMA (Design for manufacturing and assembly), able to incorporate production & manufacturing principles into product design
- Precision metallic component design knowledge (machining, MIM, progressive die, laser, wire EDM).
- Plastic Injection molding part design knowledge (parting line, shutoffs, gating)
- Understanding of material selection with design considerations
- Simulation experience
- 3D tolerance (I.e. VisVSA, CETOL).
- Mechanism design & development experience
- Self-directed, able to work with minimal supervision
- Adaptable to shifting priorities
- Able to handle rapid pace environment