HR Recruiter, Part-Time
DescriptionThe HR Recruiter will focus on the recruiting needs of our Consultancy with a schedule of 2-3 days/week.
- Partners with hiring managers to identifying all hiring needs and creates a strategy to fill those needs
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process from sourcing, phone screening, formal interviewing, hiring and onboarding of new employees
- Identifies passive candidates through creative sourcing and networking
- Coordinates and facilitates internal decision making around final offers
- Creates and communicates final offer letter package
- Ensures completion of all new hire paperwork and onboarding tasks by new hires
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our recruitment and onboarding process in order to drive toward and exceptional candidate experience
- Manages recruiting reporting and communication with upper management
- Develops, maintains and drives integration of the ATS (Jobvite), LinkedIn Talent Solutions and Sterling Talent Solutions
- Understands and adheres to all state and federal compliance in relation to hiring practices
- Organizes and manages campus recruiting programs
- Serves as a backup to the HR Business Partner, if/when needed
- Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related fields
- 5+ years of professional experience in Human Resources, with particular experience in Recruiting
- Employee Relations, Benefits and other generalist knowledge, a plus
- PHR preferred
- Calm, organized, patient, diplomatic, and confident demeanor in working with staff and vendors
- Comfort in relating to all levels of management and diversity of personalities
- Advanced attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Intermediate ability to prioritize own wide-ranging work load and work independently
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality regarding business and staff information
- Intermediate ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to a wide range of audiences – primarily staff and vendors
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications & Google
- Intermediate ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and vendors
More About Kaleidoscope Innovation
As a leading innovation and design consultancy, Kaleidoscope Innovation differentiates our work and the business partners we serve through the talents of the individuals who make up our team and share our vision for transformative, human-focused solutions. Founded in 1989 Kaleidoscope Innovation focuses on lasting partnerships with both employees and clients as we work together to uncover meaningful insights; originate new ideas; and develop products, services and experiences that empower business. We offer strategically developed deep subject matter expertise across key industries, positioning us to deliver unprecedented value. Our depth of knowledge provides a catalyst that generates new insights, ideas, products and services.
Our team of talented strategists, researchers, designers and engineers combine their expertise with a shared passion to make the world a better place for our clients, their customers and consumers. Our team members help further the success of industry leaders, such as Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Motorola, Ford, Smith & Nephew, Microsoft and Whirlpool.
Kaleidoscope Innovation is headquartered in Greater Cincinnati—the home of the Bengals, the Reds, and FC Cincinnati Soccer, arts and entertainment, including its own symphony, pops orchestra, ballet and opera, and is a culinary hub featuring a range of cultural, traditional and progressive dining. From historical architecture and modern design to eclectic neighborhoods and year-round outdoor seasonal spaces, Cincinnati offers something for everyone right in the heart of the Midwest.
Interested in joining our progressive team of forward-thinkers? We’d like to talk with you.