The Project Manager manages all aspects of product development projects throughout their entire life cycle while ensuring the timely delivery of quality service within budgeted constraints.
- Develops project scope, goals and deliverables for client proposals / SOW’s
- Directs and manages projects throughout their entire life cycle
- Manages changes in project scope, identifies potential crises and devises contingency plans
- Builds, develops and grows the client relationship vital to the success of the project
- Identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within the project team
- Interacts with cross-disciplinary teams, including product designers, interaction designers, engineers, graphic designers, strategists and visualization designers
- Ensures the project is completed within the estimated budget
- Proactively monitors monthly reconciliation of accrued project revenues/expenses and administers invoicing requests
- Accurately forecasts revenues each month
- At least 3-5 years of medical device/product development project management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- FDA Regulatory knowledge strongly preferred
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- Experience in a consulting environment preferred
- Experience facilitating creative problem solving sessions a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in a variety of methods at a high degree of professionalism.
- High level of interpersonal and human relations skills in dealings with colleagues, clients, direct reports
- Strong management skills: analytical, time management, collaboration, decision making, organization, planning, problem-solving, presentation and negotiating
- Proven success managing competing demands and balancing multiple priorities while ensuring deadlines are met
- Ability to maintain rational and objective demeanor/actions when faced with stressful and/or emotional situations
- Proficiency with MS Office/Project, ideally versed in Adobe Creative Suite.
More About Kaleidoscope Innovation
As a leading innovation and design consultancy, Kaleidoscope Innovation differentiates our work and the business partners we serve through the talents of the individuals who make up our team and share our vision for transformative, human-focused solutions. Founded in 1989 Kaleidoscope Innovation focuses on lasting partnerships with both employees and clients as we work together to uncover meaningful insights; originate new ideas; and develop products, services and experiences that empower business. We offer strategically developed deep subject matter expertise across key industries, positioning us to deliver unprecedented value. Our depth of knowledge provides a catalyst that generates new insights, ideas, products and services.
Our team of talented strategists, researchers, designers and engineers combine their expertise with a shared passion to make the world a better place for our clients, their customers and consumers. Our team members help further the success of industry leaders, such as Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Motorola, Ford, Smith & Nephew, Microsoft and Whirlpool.
Kaleidoscope Innovation is headquartered in Greater Cincinnati—the home of the Bengals, the Reds, and FC Cincinnati Soccer, arts and entertainment, including its own symphony, pops orchestra, ballet and opera, and is a culinary hub featuring a range of cultural, traditional and progressive dining. From historical architecture and modern design to eclectic neighborhoods and year-round outdoor seasonal spaces, Cincinnati offers something for everyone right in the heart of the Midwest.
Interested in joining our progressive team of forward-thinkers? We’d like to talk with you.