Site Administration – Administrative Assistance
Performance shall include:
- Provide general administrative duties in support of the WTC Site and staff
- Distribute mail, messages, and records/tracks suspense’s for the Site manager and staff
- Receive and answer telephone inquiries and/or receives visitors to the site office and provides answers to routine inquiries or refers to appropriate staff member
- Assist Site Manager and Staff in preparing concise reports and developing data collection processes.
- Manage and operate the Automated, Personnel Readiness Unit Scheduler Module database
- Develop and provide a detailed report of the installation EM training status to the WTC Site manager for 88 ABW/CC montly status update. (Include information related to the courses offered, frequency, and number of individuals trained).
- Assist Site Manager and Staff in development and facilitation of exercise scenarios to meet 88th ABW overall readiness and specific unit objectives
- Common experience with the DoD, AF, and joint service expeditionary contingencies and combat/contingency skills training program
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years administrative Management experience
- Self-starter, independent thinker and highly motivated
- Ability to integrate and work well with others
- Ability to produce well thought-out and accurate scheduling, training and written reports
- SECRET Security Clearance
- General knowledge of expeditionary skill functions, roles, and war mobilization planning/training