Multimedia Production Specialist
Performance shall include:
- Performing technical and professional work in the preparation and creation of infographics products and advanced static visualizations for intelligence products
- Prepare wireframe proof-of-concepts for customers based on initial requirements and in accordance with media policies, procedures, and branding guides
- Plan, organize, and schedule additional customer engagement sessions to ensure accuracy of requirements
- Determine effective formats for the customer and perform end-to-end conceptualization, development, and design of info graphics and advanced static visualizations delineated by customer requirements.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a media production field plus two of experience in graphic design. In lieu of a degree, three years of experience in graphic design.
- Must possess an active/current TS/SCI with CI polygraph
- At least three years of experience in producing, developing, and presenting infographic products and advanced static visualizations for intelligence products, including ability to analyze requests accurately and take effective action.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in graphic design principles and techniques, modern typography, text formatting, basis cartographic, electronic data gathering and English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to shape and lead solutions to data visualization in an increasingly complex and changing technological environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, organization, and attention to detail
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite tools such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating to audiences of varying expertise, as well as collaborating with an interdisciplinary team.
- Foundational knowledge of digital media forensic exploitation processes.
- Familiarity with IC reporting and databases.
- Fluent in any foreign language.