Technical Operations & Exploitation Officer
- Assist customers with the development, analysis and refinement of business processes to prioritize competing requirements and provide traceability of requirements throughout their lifecycle.
- Review, edit and improve lifecycle documentation and give presentations to customers to include requirements, capabilities, updates, and project statuses.
- Research, analyze, and recommend complex technical operational approaches, procedures, and systems.
- Support the customer by developing, planning, executing, and managing telecommunications and computer network operations on a daily basis.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering and at least eight (8) years of related technical operations experience.
- At least 2+ years conducting Technical Operations in the field in support of IC customers.
- Must be 8570 Compliant, IAT Level I.
- Demonstrated experience in the development, procurement, instruction, installation and operation of specialized technical equipment in support of CI/HUMINT operations.
- Experience requiring an in depth knowledge in identification and possible mitigation of hostile surveillance methods and other technical threats to operations.
- Experience requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience requiring a knowledge in technical collection disciplines and operational procedures/policies.
- Experience requiring the ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining liaison partnerships with IC Agencies.
- Experience requiring the ability to research, analyze, prioritize effectively, problem solve, synthesize large amounts of data/information and to work several tasks concurrently with minimum supervision.
- Experience requiring strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience requiring a knowledge of complex geographic or functional area(s) or issues.
- Experience writing official correspondence.
- Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test, prior to beginning work on the contract.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI, and will be subject to a CI Polygraph