Sr. Security Engineer (LINUX/VmWare/Backup Administrator)
- Proficient with VmWare in setting up, configuring, upgrading and patching.
- Experience in setting up configuring maintaining including LINUX appliances.
- Experience managing, maintaining and testing all backups for this boundary. Scripting experience with automating processes and deployments using tools such as scripting (bash, python, perl, etc.) and packaging (rpm, iso, etc.)
- Specific skills desired include: SAN management experience, VMware vSphere, VDI technologies such as VMware View.
- Candidate shall have familiarity with the Intelligence Community Directives (ICD’s), NIST, STiGS and vendor specific recommendations.
- This individual will be solely responsible for all Hardware, operating systems and administrative tasks within DARC’s boundary.
- VMWare administrator with a strong understanding of LINUX with a minimum of 12 years of experience. In addition, experience in virtual infrastructure, fiber channel, SAN management and Backups.
- A Bachelors’ degree, Preferably a Master’s degree from an accredited university in a field such as information systems, computer science, engineering, Management Information’s systems or a related technical field.
- Current active IAT level III certification is required or a current industry specific certification in LINUX or VMWare.
- Current Top Secret with SCI eligibility