K2 Group is currently looking for Program Manager to provide program management within a DIA/IC program. The Program Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and controlling task orders ensuring all contractual obligations are fulfilled, quality standards are met, and associated expectations of performance are achieved.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing multiple concurrent project tasks
- Providing expert direction and guidance to subordinates
- Developing schedules
- Formulating work plans
- Managing and controlling project funds and resources
- Serving as the primary point of contact between K2 Group and the government customer.
- Supporting the corporate Program Management Office (PMO)
- Participation in monthly program management reviews (PMRs)
- Engagement in K2 Group subcontract opportunities.
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business or a related field of study
- A minimum of ten (10) years program management experience, five (5) of which should include managing project/programs within the IC
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization (including management, peers, team members and customer-base)
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to travel to various customer sites as needed
Desired Experience and Education:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified or able to obtain certification within 6 months of hire
- A Master’s Degree, preferably in business or a related field of study
- Experience working with DIA highly desired
- Experience managing task orders on IDIQ contracts
- ISO/Quality Management System (QMS) experience highly desired
- Top Secret with SCI eligibility
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph