Digital Signals Processing Enigneer - Mid Level
The Digital Signals Processing Engineer will work with an interdisciplinary team of forensic media analysts for the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) with DIA.
Performance shall include:
- Identify any distinctive features and signatures associated with a source, emitter, or sender to answer a myriad of intelligence questions
- Experience in signal optimization, audio enhancement and authentication
- Experience in programming languages such as Python and MATLAB are expected
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or related scientific/engineering discipline. In lieu of a degree, five years’ experience in the area of signal processing and computer vision.
- Must possess an active/current TS/SCI with CI polygraph
- Experience in the area of signal processing, computer vision, rapid prototyping, and integration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in communicating complex technical material at all levels of understanding and expertise.
- Foundational knowledge of digital media forensic exploitation processes.
- Familiarity with IC reporting and databases.