Digital Attributes/Fusion Analyst
- The Contractor shall develop methodologies, tradecraft, and procedures for conducting identity exploitation of media at rest, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and combining biographic/digital attribute data for reporting, dissemination, and data basing.
- BS/BA plus four (4) years of experience in IC or law enforcement targeting, forensic analysis, or Identity Intelligence, or, six (6) years of experience in IC or law enforcement targeting, forensic analysis, or Identity Intelligence to include experience leading a related effort in lieu of a BS/BA degree.
- Knowledge, expertise, and training in intelligence targeting and analysis.
- Knowledge of computer forensics principles, file systems, and forensics tools.
- Experience requiring the ability to prioritize work assignments and produce reporting on a time sensitive basis.
- Knowledge and experience using IC and/or Law Enforcement databases for conducting multi-source analysis.
- Experience performing link analysis, using various techniques, tools and methodologies.
Highly Desired Qualifications:
- Experience analyzing operating systems using forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, Axiom, and others.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a CI Polygraph