Technical Operations and Exploitation Analyst
In providing Technical Operations and Exploitation Analyst support, the Contractor shall provide some or all of the services as required:
- Conduct forensic examinations and exploitation of various types of digital media.
- Conducting targeting, Pattern of Life studies, behavioral analysis, link analysis, and general intelligence analysis on information extracted from the media.
- Conducting multi-source investigations using various databases to further evaluate findings, map relationships, determine foreign travel, analyze geo-location information, verify user attribution, and independently corroborate the user's background information.
- Use a whole person concept to assess an individual's overall behavior, honesty, integrity, judgment, reliability, authenticity, and general motivations.
- (U//FOUO) Using a broad understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and how that information can be used to validate a Source.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM and at least four (4) years of related experience. Four (4) years direct computer forensic experience may be substituted for education, for a total of eight (8) years. A Masters Degree in Computer Science or STEM may be substituted for two (2) years of required experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, technical exploitation, reverse engineering, and malware analysis
- Minimum of 2 years' experience providing technical asset validation in support of technical operations.
- Experience requiring strong problem solving abilities and critical thinking skills
- Experience requiring strong Analytic, Research, and Investigative skills
- Experience requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in intelligence reporting, investigations, and/or targeting a plus
- Experience requiring the ability to design, implement and document computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery
- Expert experience conducting advanced technical exploitation and computer forensic analysis of various digital media devices with focus on the individual's pattern of life and lifestyle indicators
- Experience requiring excellent skills assessing the technical profile of the user by determining the users' technical capabilities, i.e. is the user a novice or technical expert?
- Expert experience answering any technical exploitation questions or requirements as defined by the customer. Report on any other items of interest found on the device (Finances, Travel, Profile, Background, intelligence interest, Contacts, Alcohol/Drug use, Medical/Psychological information, etc.). Prepare both summary reports and detailed technical findings reports.
- Experience conducting link analysis and Pattern of Life studies
- Current and active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly