Account Director J. Walter Thompson London
We are brand makers who have been pioneering and innovating for our clients since 1864. As a fully integrated and global creative agency, our firm belief is that that diversity of our talent delivers diversity of thought.
Our values of Courage, Curiosity, Creativity and Collaboration underpin everything that we do.
With a proud creative heritage and a talented, friendly team of employees, we continue to wave the flag of creativity. As a testament to this, J. Walter Thompson London was recently ranked as the 4th most creative agency in the 2017 Gunn report as well as the 3rd most awarded agency at the 2017 Cannes Lions.
We are privileged to partner an incredible group of clients and household brands including HSBC, KITKAT, Ribena, Rolex, Kelloggs, Avon, Treasury Wine Estates and Intercontinental Hotel Group
We are also industry leaders in Learning & Development initiatives. JWT London hold a record 6 IPA CPD Gold effectiveness awards and 3 Platinum awards for sustained professional development excellence.
Based in our vibrant Knightsbridge office with a large rooftop garden and a short walk to Hyde Park - it's a fantastic setting for the warm summer months ahead!
We are looking for a fantastic new Account Director to join our vibrant London team to lead a portfolio of well-known and fully integrated account brands.
The successful candidate will come from a creative advertising agency environment and have allot of experience with crafting stages of an advertising idea and also execute the campaign across all integrated communication channel touch points.
The ideal individual is a strategic thinker with a passion for excellent creative work in a dynamic environment where the people really do care.
Reporting into a supportive Business Director, there is also the opportunity to develop and mentor some talented Account Managers and be instrumental to the culture of a close-knit team.
- Experience as an Account Director from an integrated advertising agency environment.
- Articulate, engaging and confident with senior level clients and agency partners.
- Through-The-Line experience is important. You understand all communications touch-points and can communicate them articulately to clients and colleagues alike
- Ability to build collaborative internal relationships, working closely and credibly with Planning, Production and Creative Directors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- As we work upstream, the role needs someone who is capable of thinking on their feet, and who is happy to challenge and question along the way.
- Commercial, strategic and creative acumen is important. Your client will consider you as an essential partner in the success of their marketing communications.
- You are passionate about creativity and keep yourself up to date and inspired by the latest trends and developments
- You enjoy nurturing, supporting and developing more junior members of the team.
Last, but not least, you play your part to make JWT London a fantastic place to work. We are lucky to work with amazing creative talent but importantly, the people at JWT are also very nice and this makes all the difference.
We welcome Part-time, Job Share and Flexible Working arrangements.
Good luck with your application!