Field Account Manager J. Walter Thompson Atlanta
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, creativity and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
The Field Account Manager will support the Senior Field Account Manager for the Church’s Chicken field team. Their job is to provide administrative, strategic and proactive support for local DMA markets ensuring all marketing and advertising programs align with Church’s Chicken corporate brand goals. The Field Account Manager will work closely with the Senior Field Account Manager and Church’s Field Marketing Managers with the following objectives:
- On the ground/local agency representation to create a more personal connection and relationship with franchisee’s and operators.
- Support Sr. Field Acct Manager to provide marketing, advertising and media counsel, management, training and executional capabilities
- Provide all administrative task and duties needed by local DMA markets not limited to but including weekly communications, creative needs lists, trafficking support, budget document support, etc.
- Help support local merchandising and in-store recommendations for promotions and LTOs
- Play a key role in all advertising, marketing, media and business efforts for local Church’s Chicken DMA markets
- Key support to Senior Field Account Manager
- Work with media AOR on the execution and implementation of all media efforts in the local market
- Develop relationships with key Church’s franchisees and operators
- Maintain awareness of new media, relevant industry and market trends; develop analyses and reports regarding those trends
- Establish consistent and thorough communications to local markets, franchisees and owners
- Handle all administrative tasks for local markets including creative needs lists, media calendars, meeting minutes, conference reports, etc.
- Provide merchandising and in-store recommendations based on promotions and LTOs
- Open jobs, project requests, etc. as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant/equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in an advertising agency
- Quick Service Restaurant experience strongly preferred with field experience a plus
- Account Management background preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of an organization
- Strong understanding of overall media environment and landscape
- Must be willing to travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.