Account Executive J. Walter Thompson London
We are brand makers who have been pioneering and innovating for our clients since 1864. As a fully integrated and global creative agency, our firm belief is that that diversity of our talent delivers diversity of thought.
Our values of Courage, Curiosity, Creativity and Collaboration underpin everything that we do.
With a long heritage and a talented, friendly team of employees, we continue to wave the flag of creativity. As a testament to this, J. Walter Thompson London was recently ranked as the 4th most creative agency in the 2017 Gunn report as well as the 3rd most awarded agency at the 2017 Cannes Lions.
We feel very lucky to be able to partner an incredible group of clients and household brands including HSBC, KITKAT, Ribena, Rolex, Kelloggs, Avon, Treasury Wine Estates and Intercontinental Hotel Group.
Based in our vibrant Knightsbridge office with a large private rooftop garden and a short walk to Hyde Park - it's a fantastic setting for the warm summer months!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We looking for an experienced Account Executive with a passion for advertising to join our vibrant client services team and work on a portfolio of exciting, well-loved and creatively led brands.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Building fantastic relationships with clients and running their projects with autonomy and trust
- Relationship management with internal teams in order to get things done in a time and cost effective way
- Being a whizz at account management documentation
- Communicating ideas and presenting creative work with flair
- Working with your wider Account Management team to ensure that everyone is on the same page about overall campaign development
- Being one step ahead of the game and knowing exactly what is going on with your client campaigns and projects.
- Nurturing a creative and innovative approach to integrated communications on your clients brand and within the agency
- Proven experience working within a fast paced creative agency environment.
- A passion for a high standard of creative excellence
- A strategic thinker who has experience working on big brands. You have intelligent opinions and build partnerships with the planning team.
- The ability to deal with (sometimes last minute) client requests and turn them around quickly, whilst maintaining a clear vision of what is a big strategic and creative opportunity for good work.
- A team player is essential
- You have high standards of work and incredible attention to detail.
- You have a point of view on what good creative work looks like
- You are curious, collaborative and brave.
- You have amazing communication skills.
- You’ll be super organised, able to juggle multiple tasks and remain cool, calm and collected under pressure.
- As well as perfect account handling process, you will need to be technically knowledgeable, able to think strategically, know the ‘right thing to do’ for the brand and agency.
Last, but not least, you play your part to make JWT London a fun and fantastic place to work. We are lucky to work with such amazing creative talent but importantly, the people at JWT are also very nice and this makes all the difference.
We welcome Part-time, Job Share and Flexible Working arrangements.
Good luck with your application!