Digital Manager, Marketing Activation Mirum Shopper Rogers
We are seeking a talented Digital Manager, Marketing Activation to help create digital shopper experiences for our global CPG client. You have a passion for digital and social marketing and are looking for a place to put it into action every day. You’re relentlessly curious. You’re a strong problem solver. You are as much of a thinker as a doer. And you love no two days will be the same.
You will be working in our Rogers, AR office which is a fast-paced, highly creative deadline-driven entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate possesses a desire to incorporate cutting edge digital strategies while partnering with agency teams to consistently exceed client expectations.
- Work closely with account and client teams to translate brand ideas into actionable digital and social execution plans four our clients.
- Drive development of digital and social campaigns for some of the best-known personal care and food brands.
- Build cross-functional relationships across seven teams and four time zones; be creative in identifying solutions for unique challenges.
- Provide clear direction throughout a campaign; be the “go to” for social, media, creative, promotion and analytics teams.
- Ensure key performance indicators are established for each program. Evaluate programs, analyzing results while providing solutions to optimize programs during post-launch phase.
- Self-motivated to stay current on digital and social innovations, trends and platforms.
- 3-5 years of agency experience, preference will be given to those with social or digital experience
- Shopper marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
What is Mirum Shopper?
We create experiences that shoppers want, and brands and retailers need. We represent the next generation of shopper marketing solutions for engaging the digitally savvy consumer. Mirum Shopper is part of the Mirum Agency’s new commerce activation platform, designed to change the way brands engage with consumers and shoppers. The platform combines tech, analytics, data, campaign planning, and creative services with social shopper, shopper engagement services, and the creation of original content – from branded videos to events, mobile and in-store platforms – to influence shoppers in new ways. And we’re looking for passionate people who want to help us make what’s next.
It is expected that you will perform additional duties and assume additional responsibilities as needed by the Company for the efficient operation of the Company. In addition, in order to adjust to changes in our business, it may become necessary to modify your job description, add to or remove certain duties and responsibilities, or reassign you to an alternate job position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law