Front End Developer Mirum Minneapolis
Developers at Mirum are expected to perform to a high professional standard. Their code is expected to be clean, consistent and standards based, showcasing Mirum’s Web Standards documentation.
Experience working in open-source CMS platforms like WordPress and Drupal is a plus.
What you do:
- Develop best-in-class, accessible, and standards compliant:
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Interact with clients
- Participate in the design/UX process for projects before the start of actual development
- Accurately interpret wireframes and specifications documents, ensuring their adherence in created websites
- Accurately interpret complex graphical designs and converting them to functional websites
- Work closely with back end engineering team to help facilitate a better understanding of full application stack
- Work closely with QA team to identify and remediate bugs in a timely manner
What you need:
- Understanding of web markup – including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of accessibility patterns
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity with modern front end development toolset (NPM, Gulp, Webpack, etc.)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Experience with modern interactive design tools (Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Framer X, etc.)
- Excellence in verbal and written communication, and in working collaboratively with a variety of colleagues and clients in challenging circumstances
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.