Lead Software Engineer/ Full Stack Developer Mirum Dallas
What it is:
A Creative Technology team member, responsible for the high-quality delivery of a range of projects, utilizing your skills as an Open stack software engineer. While this role is Node.js focused, this position will have many opportunities to collaborate with our PHP and .NET team to build multi-platform solutions.
What you do:
- Technically proficient and responsible for quality related to the design, build and implementation of the product.
- Execute the development of web software with a strong focus on the security, performance, and robustness of the system.
- Help perform code reviews for team members.
- Technically lead and mentor all members of the team setting standards and technical vision with the team.
- Works closely with the project manager / architect and also act as a guide to the team.
- Work collaboratively with all team members and groups within the organization.
- Be available either in person or on Teams (messaging tool) to discuss technical solutions with other developers.
- Bring an understanding of fiscal responsibility, both to the agency and our clients.
- Leverage your experience to not only develop, but help guide creative technology solutions
- Look for ways to enhance/improve the quality of projects delivered to add value to the agency in the eyes of the client.
- Write both code-level (API) documentation as well as, when needed, project-level (user) documentation.
- Generate project estimates and LOEs.
- Play a part in planning releases with the goal of having little-to-zero end-user impact.
- Generate the appropriate design documents, wireframes and other forms of documentation to clearly represent the solutions being created
What you need:
- 5+ years of web development experience
- ECMA 6 (ES6)
- Object-oriented programming, design, and patterns (SOLID)
- Strong proficiency with:
- Relational database concepts and data modeling
- HTTP and caching methodologies
- Multi-node and load balanced applications
- Good proficiency with:
- The Linux/*nix platform
- Microservices architecture
- VCS (Bitbucket, Git, Subversion, etc.)
- Communications including RESTful services, SOAP, JSON, etc
- Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- PHP, .NET or Java
- Build tools (Phing, Ant, etc)
- Continuous integration/deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc)
This role is based in Dallas, TX.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.