Account Supervisor Mirum Shopper Bentonville
The Account Supervisor directs the daily agency efforts on behalf of the client. The AS will assist their category’s team (and total agency team) with planning and directing programs to meet client’s promotional and marketing needs. The ideal candidate must possess outstanding written and oral communication skills, and have great attention to detail and the ability to motivate and inspire the team in development and execution of programs. The candidate should have a very strong history in shopper marketing and integrated activation planning and execution. Ability to bring together a multi-channel campaign into a cohesive go-to-market marketing plan. One of the main challenges of the role Account Supervisor must demonstrate the ability to oversee a high volume of work, be proactive in managing client requests and internal/external resources; lead team in exceptional work that is delivered on time and on budget; build solid relationships internally/externally, and drive new opportunities for the agency. Account Supervisor will work closely with Group Director to assist in development of category projects and ensure line of sight to team’s workload/capacity/issues/wins.
- Works with agency team to develop and present strategic plans to client.
- Ensures that agency work supports the brand and meets business objectives and strategies.
- Possesses/Develops in-depth understanding of client’s and retailer’s business.
- Develop, Deliver and Oversee the execution of multi-channel plans
- Deep knowledge of traditional and digital KPI’s and Benchmarks; ability to utilize past clients Marketing Programs performance to demand better results for client in all aspects of the program
- Develops productive and respectful relationships with both client and retailer’s personnel.
- Gathers, prepares, and communicates all informational necessary to successfully complete client assignments.
- Oversees the execution of program materials with subject matter expert support assistance.
- Leads program results analysis to ensure program delivered anticipated results and meets client objectives, provides recommendations for moving forward.
- Establishes budgets and manages direct team and agency workflow to adhere to budgets and timelines.
- Reviews all agency work prior to submitting to client for review to ensure both customer and brand objectives have been achieved. Ensures all necessary client approvals have been secured.
- Ensures budget is accurate and updated in a timely manner. Reviews estimates as needed to ensure accuracy and thoroughness.
- Assist and support the sector Group Account Director.
- Works with direct reports and agency team to raise the bar on work presented to client.
- Fosters ideas and can lead the team down the path of exciting, insightful work for client.
- Trains/helps team in their knowledge of retailer and tactics.
- Performs performance reviews and creates development plans for direct reports.
- Inspire, challenge and manage the agency team in the development and presentation of all client-facing materials
- Lead the inclusion of retail strategy and activation ideas into total integrated planning efforts with inter-agency team
- Manage the cross-functional resources of the agency to deliver the appropriate insights and feedback as necessary
- Use client knowledge and keen business sense to uncover opportunities for the agency and grow the business
- Uses client/business knowledge and relationships to uncover opportunities for the agency and grow the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability to help clients step change their brand activations through digital and social.
- 8+ years strategic development within advertising agency, client management or consumer packaged goods / brand management.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to lead client and utilize knowledge to meet client objectives.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Proven ability to self-motivate.
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
What is Mirum Shopper?
We create experiences that shoppers want, and brands and retailers need. We represent the next generation of shopper marketing solutions for engaging the digitally savvy consumer. Mirum Shopper is part of the Mirum Agency’s new commerce activation platform, designed to change the way brands engage with consumers and shoppers. The platform combines tech, analytics, data, campaign planning, and creative services with social shopper, shopper engagement services, and the creation of original content – from branded videos to events, mobile and in-store platforms – to influence shoppers in new ways. And we’re looking for passionate people who want to help us make what’s next.
What we value in our People:
Our agency recruits, develops and welcomes employees with diverse experiences and backgrounds. We believe having employees with a vast amount of agency, shopper, retailer and client experiences allows us to think differently and makes us unique. For example, our employees have experience with:
- Leading the Shopper Marketing discipline for a fortune 25 company
- Brand Managers who launched big innovation in the U.S.
- Working for the world’s largest retailer for over a decade
- Entrepreneurs that have owned their own businesses
- Educators who teach at the college level
The list goes on. In addition to diverse experiences we also have a very special culture built on collaboration and mutual respect. We discover potential in everyone. To do what we do it takes a team, not one ego, or one hero. At Mirum Shopper our philosophy is We Welcome All Who Welcome All.
These diverse experiences and backgrounds allow us to think different and inspires us to Make What’s Next for our clients.
It is expected that you will perform additional duties and assume additional responsibilities as needed by the Company for the efficient operation of the Company. In addition, in order to adjust to changes in our business, it may become necessary to modify your job description, add to or remove certain duties and responsibilities, or reassign you to an alternate job position.