Senior .NET Software Engineer Mirum San Diego
Mirum's Enterprise Technologies team is looking for an experienced, resourceful and innovative Senior .NET Software Engineer with a passion for building quality, high-performance web sites, APIs, and services using the latest web technologies. This senior engineer would begin their career at Mirum working alongside an innovative team to develop a modern and highly usable intranet and extranet platform for a major automotive client.
- Collaborate daily with a skilled and dynamic development team on an exciting automotive client’s digital marketing initiatives and information technology systems.
- Participate in the design, architecture and development of responsive .NET and Episerver CMS driven websites, intranets and APIs.
- Integrate with the 3rd party services, including APIs, SAAS, custom systems, video providers, content delivery networks, analytics frameworks, monitoring tools and optimization utilities.
- Work on design, development, enhancement and maintenance of Episerver content management systems.
- Optimize the website and intranet platform performance, including page load speeds.
- Deliver secure, performant and well-structured code, and help others on the team do similar.
- Communicate and work productively within the project team. Participate in code reviews and backlog grooming sessions.
- Be a valuable and contributing member of the intranet project development team.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in web development utilizing Microsoft .NET technologies.
- 2+ years of experience with Episerver CMS and other Episerver products, including Episerver DXC, a strong plus.
- Experience designing, architecting and developing intranet/extranet platforms with SSO and complex user profile segmentation and personalization.
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor and strong communication skills.
- NET, C# development expertise on custom systems using .NET framework 4.7 (or later) and Visual Studio 2017 (or later).
- Expertise with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (or later), including SQL, database design, stored procedures, query optimization and experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Expertise with Windows Server infrastructures, Azure cloud services and Cloudflare CDN.
- Strong experience with designing, developing and documenting of RESTful web services and API architectures, best practices and frameworks.
- Experience with configuring and managing the Internet Information Services (IIS).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law