Business Development Intern Mirum London
We are brand makers who have been pioneering and innovating for our clients since 1864. As a fully integrated and global creative agency, our firm belief is that that diversity of our talent delivers diversity of thought.
Our values of Courage, Curiosity, Creativity and Collaboration underpin everything that we do.
With a long heritage and a talented, friendly team of employees, we continue to wave the flag of creativity. As a testament to this, J. Walter Thompson London was recently ranked as the 4th most creative agency in the 2017 Gunn report as well as the 3rd most awarded agency at the 2017 Cannes Lions.
We feel very lucky to be able to partner an incredible group of clients and household brands including HSBC, KITKAT, Ribena, Rolex, Kelloggs, Avon, Treasury Wine Estates and Intercontinental Hotel Group.
Based in our vibrant Knightsbridge office with a large private rooftop garden and a short walk to Hyde Park - it's a fantastic setting in a vibrant creative environment.
This role will be working within Mirum - our partner digital experience agency. As a global agency, they are united by a drive of making what’s next.
This is a 6 month contract initially.
Mirum are a digital experience Agency of over 2700 digital savants, storytellers, technologists, makers and relentlessly curious minds worldwide.Together, we blur the lines between strategy, creativity and technology to discover business and human motivations, and to create solutions that empower both. Ultimately, our approach puts clients and people at the centre of everything we do. Because we believe that digital not only has the power to impact brands, but also create amazing human experiences.
We are searching for a Business Development Intern, who will play a crucial role in driving new business sales for Mirum Agency here in London.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Identify and establish new business client opportunities
- Craft and define new go to market propositions
- Identify, approach and manage contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities with new clients as well as some network (existing) clients
- Reach set business development targets agreed
- Coordinate with internal Heads of Departments and leadership team to on-board new clients and projects
- Work with the Head of Business Development and others to drive and reach sales targets
- You are a natural Kickstarter with initiative and confidence
- Demonstrates drive, passion and flexibility
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Ideally some sales/business development experience
- Good understanding and passion for the digital industry and practises
- Digital/Creative Agency experience would be highly beneficial
Come and join us! Share love and insights in an environment that’s more noisy and culturally diverse than the arrivals lounge at Heathrow Airport!
We welcome Part-time, Job Share and Flexible Working arrangements.
Good luck with your application!