International Account Manager J. Walter Thompson Europe
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, capability and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
We are brand makers who have been pioneering and innovating for our clients since 1864. We are a fully integrated creative agency. We never stand still, continuously evolving our offer and our talent and team - with a firm belief that diversity of talent delivers diversity of thought.
We are privileged to partner an unprecedented group of clients and household brands both local and global, including: HSBC, Canon, KITKAT, Nespresso, , Ribena, Rolex, Treasury Wine Estates, WWF and Intercontinental Hotel Group.
We are now looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the small, international team of JWT London..
You will have a broad mix of experience and be able to demonstrate the ability to take an advertising idea and push it out across all the integrated communication channel touch points:
The Account Manager will be a critical team member in this small tight team, helping to reliably deliver creative for these brands who operate as Global leaders in their field.
One of your client is a large, global insurance brand based in Zurich and your other client, a high performance automotove product is based out of Brussels,hence an international approach is required.
This role will involve work with different countries and cultures, whilst being closely involved with the production of campaigns across print, digital and events, will also have the chance of supporting the efforts of the team as they develop communications & brand strategy.
Other key requirements:
- Building relationships with your clients and peer.
- Assisting the Account leads on running projects.
- Building internal agency relationships across the Creative, Planning and Production teams.
- Managing and liaising with external partners such as media agencies, social platforms and production companies – to establish key collaborative relationships
- Building relationships with other JWT offices, internationally.
- Experience within an integrated advertising agency is essential
- A strong, hands-on Account person, with skills and experience to deliver both digital and traditional ATL campaigns. Digital experience is critical as we do a lot of digital production in multiple languages.
- Able to work at a fast pace without compromising quality of output, deadlines or budgets.
- Able to build strong and inspiring client relationships. Confident in liaising with clients from different regions, almost exclusively from a distance by virtual meetings, phone and e-mail.
- Good understanding of account finance including strong Excel capabilities. Able to generate budget reports, regular invoicing and finance reconciliations.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Able to work collaboratively in a small team.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An authentic passion for advertising and communications
- A strategic thinker with an interest in and modern consumer media channels
- A passion for big brands and experience within a fast paced and vibrant creative agency environment.
- An understanding of brands and advertising and appreciate through-the-line brand communications along with different communications channels and their roles.
- You are restless. Always seeking better ways of doing things and opportunities to develop professionally.
- Cool, Calm & Collected: Fast paced, deadline driven environments don't phase you, in fact, you thrive in them. The more plates that you can spin, the better as this is certainly a role for a great multi-tasker. You have the ability to deal with client demands and turn them around quickly, whilst maintaining a clear vision of what is a big strategic and creative opportunity for good work.
- A Perfectionist:You have high standards of work and incredible attention to detail. You don't miss a thing.
- Communication Skills: As a client facing brand ambassador, you also have outstanding communication skills
Last but not least, you play uoir part to make JWT International a fun place to work.