Designer Mirum Shopper Los Angeles
Mirum Shopper creates experiences that shoppers want, and brands and retailers need. We represent the next generation of shopper marketing solutions for engaging the digitally-savvy consumer. Mirum Shopper is part of the Mirum Agency’s commerce activation platform, designed to change the way brands engage with consumers and shoppers. The platform combines tech, analytics, data, campaign planning, and creative services with social shopper, shopper engagement services, and the creation of original content – from branded videos to events, mobile and in-store platforms – to influence shoppers in new ways.
We’re looking for a passionate, talented Designer with experience across digital and traditional tactics to join our growing team in Los Angeles. Your primary role is to develop graphic and UI designs for integrated shopper marketing programs.You will also be tasked with UX development and adopting a “mobile-first” design philosophy. In this role you will contribute to brainstorms; collaborate with copywriters and other creative team members to bring project elements to life; and develop designs for elements such as social assets, digital micro sites, digital ad units, in-store POS, and more.
In addition, the Designer will be skilled at working with typography and understand how to design for maximum consumer action (messaging hierarchy, visual balance, communication design). The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of shopper marketing, and has the skills to work from a rough comp to a finished, polished visual asset.
Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of relevant agency or design studio experience. A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications or design is preferred, as is related prior shopper marketing agency experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and design digital pages and other common elements in the shopper marketing mix
- Create user flows and wireframes for digital experiences
- Speak knowledgeably about your work, giving rationale and background when appropriate, both internally and with clients given the opportunity.
- Work collaboratively with fellow team members in strategy, creative, development / technology, production, social media, client services, and management.
- Contribute in brainstorms and new business pitches as required
- Strong design and software skills in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with web layout tools Sketch, Adobe xD
- Experience with animation and motion graphics – After Effects, Premiere
- Strong typography skills
- Strong UX and UI design skills
- Good communication skills, with ability to persuade clients and co-workers
- Stability under pressure and ability to juggle multiple clients and assignments
It is expected that you will perform additional duties and assume additional responsibilities as needed by the Company for the efficient operation of the Company. In addition, in order to adjust to changes in our business, it may become necessary to modify your job description, add to or remove certain duties and responsibilities, or reassign you to an alternate job position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law