Senior Front End Developer Mirum San Diego
What you do:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What you need:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Understanding and experience with implementation of software design patterns in JS.
- Knowledge of Node.js and other frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / SVN).
- Hands-on experience developing and maintaining RESTful web services with Node.
- Strong knowledge of proper authentication practices and methodologies with JWTs,
- cookie-based sessions, and encryption.
- Experience and proficiency with implementing automated unit tests using tools like Jest,
- Karma, Jasmine, Enzyme, etc.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication, and in working collaboratively with a
- variety of colleagues and clients in challenging circumstances.
- Strong React experience is highly desired