Payroll Specialist (6 Month Contract)
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
We have a great opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join our growing life style brand on a 6 month fixed term contract, based at our beautiful Head Office in Market Harborough.
Purpose of the role:
Working as a member of our HR Support team, you will support the end to end payroll process including:-
- Processing the monthly payroll for approx. 1600 employees
- Processing new starters, leavers and contractual changes
- Monitoring transactions processed via our self-service system
- Calculating manual payments
- Providing advice to employees in relation to their pay
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of working in payroll
- Knowledge of payroll processing and PAYE
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communications skills and a flexible approach to work
- Good PC skills and proven ability in using Excel
What we offer:
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
- A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.