Business Intelligence Developer
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
It’s a really exciting time at Joules and IT is no exception. Due to rapid expansion, Joules are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Developer on a full-time, permanent basis based in Corby, Northamptonshire.
Purpose of the role:
Supporting the day to day running of Joules Business Intelligence Solutions and supporting existing BI systems whilst developing new and innovative tools to drive the business forward.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years’ experience of using MSBI stack
- Some knowledge of a multi-channel retailer environment
- Using and maintaining a Data Warehouse in SQL Server
- Ability to write some or all the following – MDX, DAX and SQL statements
- Understanding of Kimball dimensional modelling
- MSBI – SSIS, SSRS, MDS, SSAS (both tabular & multi-dimensional)
- Query languages – T-SQL, DAX
- SQL Server – 2008R2 and above
- Database – SQL Server 2008R2 and above
- Team Foundation Server 2013
What we offer:
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.