Accounts Payable Assistant
Established in Britain by Tom Joule 30 years ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
We are on the lookout for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our growing Finance team at our Head Office in Market Harborough. As the Accounts Payable Assistant you will work closely with the Accounts Payable and Finance teams to ensure all invoices are processed accurately and appropriately approved.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor you will:
- Process all stock and non-stock purchase invoices and match to PO and / or costing database as required.
- Input purchase invoices in to Microsoft Dynamics AX ledger.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, including photocopying, faxing and filing. Also scanning in docs and attaching to the system so that records are maintained accurately and up to date.
- Update new suppliers in AX system, ensuring all details are accurately recorded.
- Ensure all supplier statements are checked and copy invoices chased for where necessary.
- Ensure invoices are logged and approved in time for scheduled payment runs and maintain an accurate, up to date and tidy purchase ledger.
- Provide administrative support to the Finance Team for purchase ledger and any other ad-hoc duties.
What we are looking for:-
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Energetic and self - motived
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges, demonstrating innovation and initiative to suggest new ideas or ways of working
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.