Digital Content Designer
Established in Britain by Tom Joule 30 years ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Designer to join our highly successful and growing Marketing team!
Purpose of the role:
The Digital Content Designer will:
- Be a driving force behind the execution of our digital content to drive brand engagement
- Bring fresh ideas and innovative executions to visually convey a concept or idea
- Collaborate with content team and key channel experts to understand requirements
- Research content trend, innovation and competitor activity
- Demonstrate compelling storytelling through digital assets
What we are looking for:-
- Experience within a digital content creation agency or within an omni channel retailer
- Strong understanding of digital content formats, SEO principles and digital landscape
- Creative thinking
- Excellent eye for detail
- Knowledge of Adobe platforms including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.