Ecommerce Project Manager
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Our wonderful Ecommerce team are always working hard maintaining, trading and merchandising the website, marketing our colourful products and creating email campaigns. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Ecommerce Project Manager to be part of this fabulous team, based here at our Head office in Market Harborough.
Purpose of the role:
The Ecommerce Project Manager plays a critical role in delivering Joules digital expansion and improvement. Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce Programmes and Development, your role will include:
- Creating and taking ownership of project plans, actions, risks and issues for all the projects within your portfolio/Development stream
- Managing 3rd party relationships, identify and mitigate risks associated accordingly.
- Proactively collaborating with Joules project teams to improve process and delivery
- Co-ordinating the definition and delivery of detailed business requirements
- Ensuring that realistic and accurate estimates of costs, timescales and resource requirements are agreed and proactively managing any deviations through to project closure with 3rd parties
What we are looking for:-
- Solid experience as an Ecommerce Project Manager
- Experience managing multiple projects in varying size and complexity
- Expert knowledge of relevant project management methodologies, development life cycles e.g. Waterfall, Agile and Continuous Improvement.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.