Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Insight Analyst to become part of our wonderful Customer team. This is the team that is working hard to understanding our customers and to drive insight into all areas of the organisation to influence our strategies.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Customer Insight Manager, the Insight Analyst’s key responsibilities will include:
- Generating insights and recommendations by extracting and manipulating data from large data sets
- Report on the data across our database through statistical analysis/data manipulation and interpretation
- Create and maintain performance and reporting dashboards for the business
What we are looking for:-
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, R, SAS, SQL)
- Minimum 1yr experience ideally in a similar role
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.