Sr. Commercial Analyst
Established in Britain by Tom Joule 30 years ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
As the Joules USA business grows and trading dynamics shift, the need for clear-cut ownership of trading and selling data becomes the integral foundation of effective decision-making and we are now looking for a Sr. Commercial Analyst to lead the newly-formed Commercial Analysis team, whose primary role will be to seamlessly execute the data analysis.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Building and creating meaningful reporting and set KPI standards by utilizing existing systems (Data Warehouse, 3rd-party cloud-based analysis tools) and to support Finance, Sales, and Merchandising
- Developing a deep understanding of sales metrics, reporting tools, and data structure in order to identify and drive resolution of issues, provide actionable intelligence with existing metrics or identify, develop, and propose new metrics, dashboards, scorecards or new tools
- Managing seasonal pricing at the SKU level for the US in a way that fits a global pricing model, maximizes internal gross margin, and is ‘market right.’
- Planning, analyzing and recommending seasonal vendor markdown margin assistance for various wholesale partners, and working with Finance to mitigate risk to the Company and to maximize mutual profitability..
- Providing recommendations through ad hoc data retrieval and analysis from data management systems
- Creating new tools and business processes that simplifies, standardizes and enables operational excellence
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- Education: Bachelors degree
- Experience: Familiarity with Retail/CPG industry. Excel and systems-savvy.
- Personal Attributes: Detail-oriented, interested in creating and owning a process from end to end. Can work independently as well as in groups and cross-functionally.
- Healthcare Plan
- Dental and Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Clothing Allowance and Employer Discount
- 401k Pension Scheme
- Commuter Benefit