Head of Organisation Development
Established in Britain by Tom Joule 30 years ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Due to this continued growth we are now looking to recruit a Head of Organisation Development to join our HR team. The Joules HR team are always at the forefront of every business decision and pride themselves on understanding every function. They know where the business is heading and what we need to do to help it get there.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting in to our HR Director the Head of Organisation Development will be accountable for: employer brand development, succession planning, talent attraction and acquisition, onboarding, induction, skills training, career paths, high potential programmes, early careers programmes, engagement, diversity and inclusion, internal communications, cultural change and change management. Direct reports will include our L&D Manager, Resourcing Manager and Internal Communications Specialist.
What we are looking for:-
- Strong Stakeholder management skills at senior level
- An agile approach to working and demonstrable examples that you are comfortable working in changing situations with pace
- Resilience and personal gravitas
- Proven experience in designing and implementing creative organisational development projects
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Experience of developing blended learning programmes that lead to commercial outcomes and ROI
- Strong experience of designing and implementing Management Development initiatives.
- A coaching qualification
- Knowledge, understanding and ability to apply project management principles
- Experience of achieving status as a ‘top employer’
- Experience of leading a resourcing team
- Experience in internal communications
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Save as You Earn Scheme
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.