Solutions Application & Integration Analyst
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Joules have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a Solutions Application & Integration Analyst to join our established and growing IT team.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Applications Architect, the Solutions Application & Integration Analyst will provide development, technical & implementation expertise on projects and other initiatives within the business.
What we are looking for:-
- Excellent all round technical knowledge and experience of Microsoft technology stack (Dynamics and AX 2012)
- Experience of design, operation and maintenance of IT software infrastructure and services, specifically Integration technologies
- Strong DBA skills
- Web Service Architecture
- Proven track record in providing technical leadership
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.