Established in Britain by Tom Joule 30 years ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
We have an exciting opening here at Joules Head Office in Market Harborough for a Junior Merchandiser to join our hugely successful Merchandising team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Purpose of the role:
The Junior Merchandiser will effectively manage the product Merchandising teams day-to-day task with minimal input from Merchandiser/Senior Merchandiser. You will help to provide the in-depth detail required to support the Merchandiser in strategic thinking.
Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, you will also:
- Highlight and act on key messages from weekly trade meetings, which might involve placing further orders, or reducing next season buys.
- Use the WSSI to manage stock levels across different seasons, work towards ensuring that the planned sales are met or beaten and profitability is maximised in FP Sell Through
- Recognise and provide data that is required to aid a decision; this can be short term management of stock or long term when building a range Look to be consistently moving the range forward, in a way that will deliver the best possible financial results, and meet set KPI’s
- Work closely with Buying and Design team to help shape a range, when it is at strategy stage.
- Own a Range/Collection/Gender from beginning to end of a season’s lifecycle.
What we are looking for:-
- The ability to show leadership skills when required to step up and deputise for merchandiser.
- Joined up approach with all tasks and leadership across the function
- Highly effective in communication skills and seen as a role model
- Handles objections and conflict in a mature manner
- Shows ability to deal and lead through change
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.