Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Our wonderful Ecommerce team are always working hard maintaining and improving the overall customer experience. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Ecommerce Tester to join this wonderful team.
Purpose of the role:
The Ecommerce Tester will play a critical role in delivering Joules digital expansion and improvements in all aspects of the delivery life cycle from development, through UAT, cutover and into post implementation.
What we are looking for:-
- Experience in testing Enterprise solutions using a mixture of tool and techniques such as Soap UI, Selenium Python and manual testing.
- The ability to create test cases for functional and non-functional scenarios
- Experience in automated and test approaches and creation of test automation frameworks.
- Exposure on PPM platform (Project Portfolio Management)
- Experience in working with cross functional IT development teams within an Agile delivery environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.