Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Joules are now looking for a Photographic Coordinator to join our growing Studio Operations Team based in Corby on a fixed term maternity contract.
Purpose of the role:
The Photographic Coordinator will oversee the end-to-end product lifecycle, from sample to digital asset submission. Working closely with the studio team and 3rd party suppliers to elevate the customer experience of online imagery.
- Attend meetings with ecommerce and marketing teams and support the buying and merchandising teams for the seasonal sample handover dates
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders ensuring that the critical path is maintained and upload deadlines are achieved.
- Create weekly schedules across own division creating business deadlines for when must be shot.
- Develop and work collaboratively with the studio team, on any product related issues.
- Ensure that all samples are accounted for and meet the studio acceptance criteria.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in an Online Coordination / Photography coordination role
- Solid understanding of image constraints
- Strong project management skills - proven experience of managing studio cycles.
- Good stakeholder engagement; able to be challenging and assertive when required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
What we offer:
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.