Supply Chain Assistant
Established in Britain by Tom Joule 30 years ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
We are now looking for a Supply Chain Assistant to join our Supply Chain team based between our Head Office in Market Harborough and our Distribution Centre in Corby.
Purpose of the role:
The Supply Chain Assistant will be the initial point of contact for internal departments and external partners relating to inbound shipments, by ensuring all areas are aware of and compliant to the business requirements.
Responsibilities will include:-
Inbound, Outbound & Returns Planning
- Host weekly meetings with Merchandising teams to ensure suppliers manage shipments within agreed timescales.
- Assist in setting up and maintaining outbound compliance for export shipments and creating an outbound delivery schedule to help flow goods through the UK DC Operations.
- Document and maintain process documents for team tasks.
- Oversee and provide support during sample seasons
Supplier & Data compliance
- Monitor supplier non-compliance on a daily basis, in line with the supplier delivery manual, & charge suppliers for any non-compliance on a monthly basis.
- Maintain accurate records on all Joules internal systems on a day to day basis to ensure that PO’s have accurate due dates.
Business Information Dashboards & SLA reporting
- Develop and provide accurate and detailed SLA information dashboards for reporting purposes.
- Deputise for the Junior Supply Chain Manager where necessary and ensure that all relevant issues are escalated when appropriate. Provide support to the Supply Chain Admin teams when required.
- Resolve or escalate any issues raised by internal departments and external third-party logistics partners.
- Communicate and gain consensus from Customer Service, Supply Chain and suppliers to ensure that Joules can respond to current and expanding markets
What we are looking for:-
- Knowledge and experience of PO order management systems
- Ability to communicate in and timely and effective manner both internally and externally
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office applications, strong knowledge of excel is key
- Able to use initiative and provide solutions to supply chain challenges
- Understanding of supply chain compliance when moving clothing and footwear globally
- An understanding of the geography of the current Joules international business, both supply and customer base
- Desirable understanding of outbound compliance
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.